Focus on improved efficiency and profitability
Third quarter: July-September 2017
- Operating revenue was SEK 1,614 M (1,676), a decrease of 4% or SEK 62 M. Disposal of the home care service business had a negative effect on revenue in the quarter.
- Operating profit was SEK 110 M (159) and was charged with SEK 14 M in capital losses from the sale of the home care service business. Adjusted operating profit amounted to SEK 125 M (159).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 71 M (117).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 1.34 (2.21).
- Operating cash flow was SEK -40 M (51).
Interim period January-September 2017
- Operating revenue was SEK 4,940 M (4,681), an increase of 6% or SEK 259 M.
- Operating profit was SEK 250 M (256).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 160 M (135).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 3.01 (2.23).
- Operating cash flow was SEK -13 M (111).
Events during the third quarter
- Humana’s home care service business was disposed of as of 1 September 2017. The disposal resulted in a capital loss of SEK 14 M, charged to the third quarter. The amount of revenue divested for the full year is approximately SEK 250 M.
- A new three-year collective agreement was signed for personal assistance operations in Sweden.
- As proposed in the government budget, the state reimbursement level for personal assistance would increase by 1.5% to SEK 295.40 per hour starting in 2018, up from the previous SEK 291 per hour.
Events after the end of the period
- Humana acquired Ryhmäkoti Raide Oy in Finland in October 2017.
A conference call will be held today, 16 November, at 09:00 CET, at which President and CEO Rasmus Nerman and CFO Ulf Bonnevier will present the report and answer questions. To participate, please call:please call one of the following numbers:
- SE: +46 8 566 426 90 or
- UK: +44 203 008 98 07
- US: +1 855 753 22 35
For more information, please contact:
Ulf Bonnevier, CFO, +46 (0)70-164 73 17, email@example.com
Cecilia Lannebo, Head of Investor Relations, +46 (0)72-220 82 77, firstname.lastname@example.org
Humana är ett ledande nordiskt omsorgsföretag som erbjuder tjänster inom individ- och familjeomsorg, personlig assistans, äldreomsorg och bostäder med särskild service enligt LSS. Humana har cirka 15 000 engagerade medarbetare i Sverige, Norge och Finland som utför omsorgstjänster till över 7 000 människor. Vi arbetar efter visionen ”Alla har rätt till ett bra liv”. 2016 uppgick rörelseintäkterna till 6 362 MSEK. Humana är börsnoterat på Nasdaq Stockholm sedan 2016 och har huvudkontor i Stockholm. Läs mer om Humana på www.humana.se eller corporate.humana.se