Strong revenue and profit growth
Third quarter: July-September 2016
- Operating revenue amounted to SEK 1,676 M (1,404), an increase of 19% or SEK 272 M.
- Operating profit was SEK 159 M (126), an increase of 33 MSEK. The operating margin for the quarter was 9.5% (9.0).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 118 M (31).
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 2.22 SEK (-0.73).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 51 M (37).
Interim period January-September 2016
- Operating revenue amounted to SEK 4,681 M (4,134), an increase of 13% or SEK 547 M.
- Operating profit was SEK 256 M (234), an increase of SEK 22 M. Operating profit adjusted for IPO expenses amounted to SEK 296 M (277), an adjusted operating margin of 6.3% (6.7).
- Net profit after tax for the period was SEK 138 M (66). Costs associated with the IPO and refinancing of SEK 82 M (54) were charged to profit before tax for the period.
- Earnings per share for the period before and after dilution were SEK 2.28 SEK (0.05).
- Operating cash flow was SEK 111 M (190).
Events during the third quarter
- Amended reimbursement and fixed wage increase in personal assistance in Sweden
The contracted increase in pay for personal assistants in Sweden was fixed at 2.2%. The pay increase is retroactive from 1 July 2016. Meanwhile, the government proposed in its budget that the increase in the state reimbursement level be 1% from 1 January 2017 instead of the previously announced 1.4%.
Significant events after the end of the period
- Försäkringskassan transitions from paying in advance to paying in arrears
As per previous announcements, Försäkringskassan initiated payment in arrears instead of the previous payment in advance as of 1 October 2016. The financial impact of the change is not final. The Company’s previous estimate of an increased need for working capital of SEK 200-300 M remains.
Presentation of report today at 09:00 CET
To participate in the conference call, and thereby be able to ask questions, please call one of the following numbers:
- SE: +46 8 566 426 62 or
- UK: +44 203 008 98 02
The presentation material will be published before the conference starts on Humana’s website, http://corporate.humana.se under Investor Relations.
For further information, please contact:
Rasmus Nerman, President and CEO, +46 70 828 1860, email@example.com
Ulf Bonnevier, CFO, +46 70 164 7317, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecilia Lannebo, Head of Investor Relations, +46 72-220 82 77, email@example.com
Humana är ett ledande nordiskt omsorgsföretag som erbjuder tjänster inom individ- och familjeomsorg, personlig assistans, äldreomsorg och bostäder med särskild service enligt LSS. Humana har fler än 16 000 engagerade medarbetare i Sverige, Norge och Finland som utför omsorgstjänster till över 8 000 människor. Vi arbetar efter visionen ”Alla har rätt till ett bra liv”. 2015 uppgick rörelseintäkterna till 5 655 MSEK. Humana är börsnoterat på Nasdaq Stockholm sedan 2016 och har huvudkontor i Stockholm.