The AGM will be held at Lindhagen konferens, Lindhagensgatan 126, in Stockholm, with possibility to vote in advance by postal voting.
Shareholders’ right of initiative
Shareholders who wish to have a particular matter discussed at the AGM must submit a written request to the Board of Directors. The request should usually be received by the Board of Directors no later than seven weeks prior to the AGM.
The shareholders may exercise their voting rights at the Meeting by voting in advance, socalled postal voting.
A special form shall be used for advance voting. The form is available below (under the headline Documentation). The advance voting form is considered as the notification of participation.
The completed voting form, including relevant appendices, must be received by Euroclear Sweden AB (administering the forms on the Company's behalf) no later than Wednesday, May 4, 2022.
The form shall in due time be submitted via e-mail to GeneralMeetingService@euroclear.com, or in original by post to Humana AB, “Annual General Meeting”, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, 101 23 Stockholm. Shareholders who are natural persons may also cast their advance votes electronically through BankID verification via Euroclear Sweden AB’s website.
The documentation linked to the 2022 Annual General Meeting is available here:
- Power of Attorney
- Postal voting form
- Statement from the Board pursuant to Chapter 19, section 22 of the Swedish Companies Act
- Remuneration Report
- The Board's proposal for resolution on authorisation for the Board to resolve on issue of shares
- The Board's proposal for resolution on authorisation for the Board to resolve on acquisitions of own shares
- The Board's proposal for resolution on authorisation for the Board to resolve on transfer of own shares
- The board’s proposal for resolutions for retirement of repurchased own shares and a bond issue
- The Nomination committee's proposals for 2022 AGM
- The Nomination committee's explanatory statement 2022
- The Nomination Committee for Humana AB's 2022 AGM has been constituted (press release)
- The Nomination Committee's proposal regarding the Board of Humana for the 2022 AGM (press release)