Due to the extraordinary situation as a result of Covid-19, the Meeting will be held in a different way than usual. In order to reduce the risk of spreading the new coronavirus and having regard to the authorities’ regulations and advice on avoiding public gatherings, the Meeting will be carried out through advance voting (postal voting) pursuant to temporary legislation. No meeting with the possibility to attend in person or to be represented by a proxy will take place, i.e., the Meeting will be held without physical presence.
Shareholders’ right of initiative
Shareholders who wish to have a particular matter discussed at the AGM must submit a written request to the Board of Directors. The request should usually be received by the Board of Directors no later than seven weeks prior to the AGM.
The shareholders may only exercise their voting rights at the Meeting by voting in advance, socalled postal voting in accordance with section 22 of the Act (2020:198) on temporary exceptions to facilitate the execution of general meetings in companies and other associations.
A special form shall be used for advance voting. The form is available below (under the headline Documentation). The advance voting form is considered as the notification of participation.
The completed voting form, including relevant appendices, must be received by Euroclear Sweden AB (administering the forms on the Company's behalf) no later than Monday, May 10, 2021.
The form shall in due time be submitted via e-mail to GeneralMeetingService@euroclear.com, or in original by post to Humana AB, “Annual General Meeting”, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, 101 23 Stockholm. Shareholders who are natural persons may also cast their advance votes electronically through BankID verification via Euroclear Sweden AB’s website.
The documentation linked to the 2021 Annual General Meeting is available here:
- Power of Attorney
- Voting by post form
- Annual and Sustainability Report 2020
- Statement from the Board pursuant to Chapter 19 section 22 of the Swedish Companies Act
- The Board's proposal for resolution on authorisation for the Board to resolve on issue of shares
- The Board's proposal for resolution on authorisation for the Board to resolve on acquisitions of own shares
- The Board's proposal for resolution on authorisation for the Board to resolve on transfer of own shares
- The Board's proposal for resolution on amendment of the Articles of Association
- Articles of Association
- The Nomination Committees explanatory statement on the Humana AB Board proposal prior to the 2021 Annual General Meeting
- The Nomination Committee for Humana AB's Annual General Meeting 2021 has been constituted (press release)
- The Nomination Committee's proposal regarding the Board of Humana for the 2021 AGM (press release)
- Annual General Meeting in Humana (press release)